All artwork and text is copyrighted by Andy Bialk, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner, it is illegal to publish or print any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Walt Disney Television Animation "MICKEY MOUSE" shorts

In July 2013, I was asked by my friend Paul Rudish, Creator and Executive Producer of Disney's new "Mickey Mouse" Short Cartoons to help out with Character Designs.  I would love to post what I've been drawing but unfortunately I am not allowed until the 2nd season shows begin airing!  Click here to watch a nice video of Paul Rudish discussing and drawing "Mickey Mouse".   And here's a link to the latest "Mickey Mouse" cartoon, "Panda-monium", Directed by Aaron Springer.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

orangefuzzz said...

Love your blog! Now that the 2nd season has started, are you able to post your work? Thanks!