All artwork and text is copyrighted by Andy Bialk, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner, it is illegal to publish or print any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nickelodeon Pilot "SHIMMER and SHINE" article

I was mentioned (and that's my design of Shimmer!) in a nice article, here's a link about Nickelodeon's brand new 2D animated preschool series (currently in development) "Shimmer and Shine" created by Farnaz Esnaashari-Charmatz.  I've been Art Directing the pilot since April and the experience has been great!
Here's a few photos taken at the Nickelodeon Studio in Burbank, CA of me and my friend Alex who 'shadowed' me for the morning.

1 comment:

Gio M. said...

Nice Andy congrats.. Can't wait to see how it turns out..