All artwork and text is copyrighted by Andy Bialk, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner, it is illegal to publish or print any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.

Friday, November 09, 2012

Picture Book Project

Along with 65 Animation Artists, I am so fortunate to have been asked by DreamWorks Animation artists, Rachel Tiep-Daniels and Margaret Wuller to contribute to the Picture Book Project (bringing continued resources and support to orphaned and disadvantaged children around the world, including Ghana, West Africa, Tijuana and Cambodia).  Foreward by Jeffrey Katzenberg, the book makes it's debut at next week's CTN Animation Expo in Burbank.  I will be there  on November 18th, 2012 at 11am.  Copies of the book will be donated to the children.  A list of all 66 artists can be found here.  And a fantastic article about it by Cartoon Brew. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Arthur Fong said...

I had no idea I was sitting next to a God. I'm a newb! Congratulations on being a badass.

Arthur Fong said...

I had no idea I was sitting next to a God. Congratulations on being a badass.

Andy Bialk said...

Ha! A God... and a badass... not often I receive those kind of compliments, Arthur but thank you! And so nice to meet you at CTN Anim Expo this year.

Arthur Fong said...

ditto. LINKED!