All artwork and text is copyrighted by Andy Bialk, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner, it is illegal to publish or print any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.

Sunday, February 06, 2011

The 2011 Annie Awards - Animation's Highest Honor


Last night the 2011 Annie Awards took place at UCLA's Royce Hall! I was nominated for Character Design on HBO's "The Ricky Gervais Show". I did not win but had a great time. I've attached an ad from the program placed by W!LDBRAIN Ent. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!

8 comments:

Freckles said...

great work and congrats on the nomination!

Andy Bialk said...

Thank you Freckles!

Tim Robinson said...

Congrats on the nomination!

Chris Borges said...

Congratulations, Andy!
Your work is a big inspiration!!

Phil Spehar said...

Fantastic work! your a huge inspiration. Congratulation on the nomination

Claudio Cerri said...

Beautiful works here, I follow you!

Marcos Mateu said...

Congrats on the nomination Andy!
(Funny I see we both posted MegaMind stuff recently).
I hope all is well!

Griya Mobil Kita said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing. sewa elf